Wedding Reception Brisbane
Are you thinking about planning your wedding reception in Brisbane? Do you want to have a reception which your guests would remember for years to come? Just because you don’t have an enormous budget doesn’t mean you can’t plan a beautiful reception. The following tips and pointers would help you plan an event which would make your wedding an affair to remember.
Decide on a wedding date
Before you actually start searching for venues and plan a reception, choose a date for your wedding. This is because the first question you would be asked is whether you are having a summer, winter or spring wedding. Setting the date helps you know which function or venue hire caterers are available. Also it would let you know which of your guests would be around to attend the wedding.
Determine how much you could spend plan a budget
Planning a wedding becomes easier when you have the budget in mind. You will have to know how much you would like to spend on the venue, the food and who would you like to invite. If your budget is small, it’s ideal to have a smaller wedding with just your near and dear ones in attendance. You could have a wonderful event in a small budget as well. So before you start visiting the venues and the caterers, chalk out a budget to save time.
Decide what kind of reception would you like
When you are done with the above two it’s time to checklist the following.
- Do you want an indoor or an outdoor wedding?
- Would you like to have a sit down dinner or a standing style buffet? There are many options to choose from, so make sure you get to know what you would like.
- Do you plan on having a toast at the wedding? A toast is a fun way to say a few things about the couple and it’s something which can be enjoyable. Also decide on who you would like to toast you as a couple.
- Dancing at the wedding is an important part of the event. Usually dances start right after dinner. That way guests who might want to leave earlier could do so. Also you would need some space for the wedding dance. Make sure you mention it beforehand.
- What kind of photographs would you like? These days’ photo booths are very popular and while guests wait for the wedding party to arrive, they can get a few pictures taken at the booth. This is like a small memento from your wedding. You would also need to hire a wedding photographer in Brisbane.
- Finally you have got to decide the menu. Again the budget you have in mind would help you select a menu. You need to decide whether there would be a sit down menu or a buffet for your guests. Also get to know if there are options for people who are diet conscious.
Planning a wedding is easier when you keep the above mentioned things in mind. For more information on wedding receptions in Brisbane, contact a established venue.