Are you looking for the perfect engagement ring? One which makes people in awe of its beauty? A diamond ring doesn’t have to be ostentatious and over the top to elicit compliments. Something delicate yet sophisticated can have just the same impact. Sometimes a tastefully designed diamond ring looks a great deal more beautiful than a gaudy oversized one.
The following tips can help you find the perfect diamond engagement rings in Sydney.
Tips for purchasing a diamond engagement ring
- Always set a budget in mind. Diamond rings can cost anywhere from $400 and above. Keeping he amount you want to spend in mind can help you narrow down your search and find a ring much earlier. Just because you don’t have a huge budget doesn’t mean you can’t get anything tasteful or lovely.
- Keep in mind that the colour, clarity, cut and carat or the size of the wedding ring would have a big impact on the size of the ring. You might need to compromise on one or two of these to make sure the ring fits in your budget.
- Keep your girl’s taste in mind. Does she prefer classic or modern looks? Does she wear cool tones or prefer warm metallic ones. Also keep in mind what her usually style is? Does she prefer things delicate or a bit showy? All these things would help you find the perfect diamond engagement ring.
- Knowing her ring size would be a tremendous help. If the proposal is supposed to be a surprise for her, take help from a friend or a family member. They could help get her ring size for you. A ring which is a perfect fit is actually the icing on the cake. Knowing her preference and the correct size means you won’t go wrong and it’s going to be the best proposal ever.
- Knowing your girl’s aesthetic taste can help you find the perfect ring. Does she like traditional pieces, a round or oval shaped ring would be perfect. If she’s into minimalism, a clean cut square or diamond shape are her preference. Knowing her taste whether simple or eclectic can help you find the right engagement ring.
- If your girl prefers the great outdoors and leads an active lifestyle choose a ring which is well suited to be worn every day in all kinds of conditions. Choose a ring in a sturdier setting and nothing too delicate.
- Solitaire diamond rings are probably the most popular choice. The single diamond is held in a prong setting which makes it secure. The prong setting allows the diamond to catch the light and shine brighter.
- Find the right jeweller. It is important because you want to buy a ring from someone who is reliable and is able to provide you proof of the rings genuineness. Also a store has return policies. Make sure you know about the return policy. In case you might need to change the ring and get another one with a different shape and design.